Hisham El Deeb is an experienced and highly accomplished professional with proven track-record of seizing business opportunities through strategic negotiation while cultivating new relationships with key decision makers. Hisham’s combined entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance.
Hisham was Managing Director for Doka Egypt for over 18 years. Throughout the years, Hisham contributed heavily to Doka’s success as a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With his role as Area Sales Manager for North Africa and then Doka Egypt Managing Director, Hisham revamped a distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally in the whole region.
Selected Key Projects/Clients:
* Orascom Algeria – Hamma Desalination water plant, Al Merk, Cooling Tower for Liquefied Gas
* Arab Contractors Africa – Several projects in Chad, Guinea Equatorial & Sudan (Cement factory, bridges and road projects)
* SIAC Yemen – Ali Abdullah Saleh mosque
* Libya –Bilfinger,Hyundai power plant,CKG projects (water tanks, residential projects/towers) and Vinci airport control tower.
* Orascom Egypt – Abu Keir power plant, Cairo/Alexandria desert road bridges, Schools, Residential and Commercial projects,Metro ,Marasi Resort, etc.
* Orascom JV B6- Grand Egyptian Museum
* CCC – St. Regis, Cornish El Nil Tower
* Arabtec JV Siac– Secon Tower, Nile Hilton
* Arab Contractor Egypt– Rod El Farag Cable Stayed Bridge, Waste treatment plant, Water treatment plant, New Capital Governmental Ministries Buildings
* Murray & Report – San Stephano Hotel Alexandria
* Benladin – Rehab residential building project
* Marsa Alam,Red Sea- Quay walls.
* Fine Tissue factory in 6th of October
* Kolaly: Waste treatment Plant in Alexandria
* ACC Hospital 5757 ,Marasem Cairo airport
* Vinci-French Egyptian JV – Metro Line 3